Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 2012 - One year on

This is my actual working studio where I can now physically 'get hands on' to create various textile items or work digitally on other creative projects and in doing this blog, I've just noticed it's almost a year on since I moved all my craft & textile things here - now it looks more studio-like! (view towards the window below).


Most of what you can see in the studio (in this & previous picture) was somewhere or another around the house I was living in ... it's just great now having most of it under one roof (even though it needs tidying up!) However, the downside is that if you need something at home you haven't got it 'on hand' - although just a small price really that's off-set by having a dedicated work space.

It's also nice to have everything somewhat 'mobile' & that is working itself around how you work. It's also great to have several different things on the go - all within view ... you can do bits just as you want! - or leave them if there's no time to finish!